Hello mates! :D
Amalina,16, Singapore, a girl who lives hoping to meet the Doctor.
Here you'll find loads and loads of Doctor Who posts, with a dash of other fandoms (e.g.BBC Sherlock) and some of your good ol' tumblr posts.
I take no credit for all these amazing things, unless otherwise stated.
What are you waiting for? ALLONS-Y! xDD
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.